Are you Thinking about to Quit your Blogging Journey?
Do you Need some Mental Recharge?
There are situations which makes you disappointed and you have to face them through your blogging journey. But those situations can make a blogger quit his blogging journey. At that stage a Blogger need some motivation to stay with his journey. Some gets motivation their selves and some need a push to stay motivated.
There can be many things which can make to think about quitting your blogging journey. They can be Low Traffic, Google’s Update, Problems writing Content etc..
Remember one thing, Blogging is a marathon not a Sprint. So, Its impossible to succeed within 3-5 Months of Blogging. Even I have seen some blog growing within 3,4 months but its not common. One have to be patient with his blogging journey and spend time building his blog for several months from the start of his blogging journey.
All you have to do is to learn new things and implement them in your blog. You have to choose right Marketing strategies and to Write unique content which should be loved by your readers.
Many New bloggers think about quitting their journey within 1,2 months of their blog. I recommend them to read my Blog post about 9 Reasons Why Newbie Bloggers Quit Their Blogging Journey. Which talks about the basic reasons and mistakes they have made through their blogging journey and why they are thinking about to quit.
What’s the reason behind this Blog post?
Because My blog is also new and was in its initial months, So even I also get disappointed sometimes. The reasons were Low traffic, Difficulty to gather content Ideas and to write about. So, Whenever I feel like Quitting I try to remember for what I have started. I ask myself a question that “Will I have started to Quit?” the answer is quite No!, then why should I am thinking to quit? Even, I have to think about to make it Done!
This is the best way to get self motivation and to continue your blogging journey. But it is not enough sometimes, At that time you have to push start your mind to stay with this journey. That’s where you need those quotes about some famous personalities. Whenever I get disappointed, I read some motivational quotes, that makes me motivated and I can go with my blog.
That’s the Reason behind this blog post. Actually, I want to share some motivation quotes to motivate my fellow bloggers whenever they feel disappointed, to make them go with their blogs.
Tweetable Version:A True Entrepreneur is a Doer, not a Dreamer - Nolan Bushnell Click To Tweet If you Don't Build your Dreams, Someone will hire you to Build theirs. - Tony Click To Tweet The Way to get started is to, Quit Talking and Start doing. - Walt Disney Click To Tweet Don't Quit, Suffer Now and live the Rest of your Life as a Champion-Muhammad Ali Click To Tweet Entrepreneurship is to live few years of your life as most people won't to live the rest as most… Click To Tweet Never Depend on single income source, Make Investment to create a second one.-Warren Buffet Click To Tweet Don't worry about being successful, Work toward being significant and success will naturally… Click To Tweet It's not the will to win that matters, It's the will to prepare to Win that Matters-Paul Bear Click To Tweet The People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who Do! Click To Tweet Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week - Lori Greiner Click To Tweet The Best way to predict the Future is to Create it - Peter Drucker Click To Tweet You don't have to be Great to start, But you have to start to be Great - Zig Ziglar Click To Tweet It Always seems impossible, until it's Done! - Nelson Mandela Click To Tweet
13 Awesone Quotes for Bloggers to Keep them Motivated:
1. A True Entrepreneur is a Doer, not a Dreamer. – Nolan Bushnell
2. If you don’t build your Dreams, Someone will hire you to help build theirs. – Tony Gaskins
3. The Way to get started, is to stop Talking and Start Doing! – Walt Disney
4. Don’t Quit, Suffer now and life the rest of your Life as a Champion. – Muhammad Ali
5. Entrepreneurship is Living a few years of your life as most people Won’t. So that, You can spend the rest of your life as most people can’t. – Unknown
6. Never depend on Single income, Make investment to create a second source. – Warren Buffet
7. Don’t Worry about being Successful but Work toward being significant and success will naturally follow you. – Oprah Winfrey
8. It’s not the Will to Win, that matters. Every has that. Its the Will to Prepare to Win, That Matters. – Paul Bear Bryant
9. Because the People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
10. Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 Hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week. – Lori Greiner
11. The Best way to predict the future is to create it. – Peter Drucker
12. You don’t have to be Great to start, But you have to start to be great. – Zig Zagler
13. It Always seems impossible, until its done. Nelson Mandela
The Final Words:
Info graphics are the Best way to share some useful things, as I am sharing the Top 13 Quotes that inspires me the most to write more content and to work hard. Hope these quotes also helps you to stay with your blogging journey and do awesome things with your blog.
Remember one thing, Just Start everyday with a task in your mind and make it Done till the end of the day. Set up goals and achieve them. Be patient with Blogging, as It is not a get rich quick system
If you like those quotes and Info graphic, Then you should share them with your friends over social media to keep them motivated.
How you make yourself Motivated? Which method you are using to stay with your Blogging Journey? and What makes you feel disappointed? Share your views with me through comments. I love to hear some words from you all.