DMCA Policy for mytechmag.com
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page outlines the information required to submit these notices and allows online submission for quick response of contents not hosted or owned by http://mytechmag.com. for more information write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, http://mytechmag.com would not take the responsibility for the contents hosted by external websites. Please before sending notices of any audio or Video removal request, ensure that these are actually hosted by http://mytechmag.com and not by any other third party. This can be check by viewing the location of the video in the description mentioned or displayed below each Video object. The information displayed at bottom of each video would take to the actual location of the origin from where video was index.
If the media is not hosted by our site the most effective way of protecting your rights is to request removal of object from the host that is responsible for that infringement. This would automatically remove the object or content from http://mytechmag.com.
Notices to Owners of Copyrighted Content:
This DMCA provides the legal way to request any Online service provider to disable access or remove the content to or from a website where your copyrighted work is appearing without your permission.
There are two ways or steps of this legal procedure.
(a) Writing a Proper DMCA Notice
(b) Sending that DMCA Notice to email@example.com
How to Draft a proper DCMA Notice:
A proper DMCA Notice defines a plunder of particular facts in a Document signed under penalty of Perjury. This is referred as Proper DMCA Notice. For this purpose provide following details:
1. Identify yourself as either Owner of Copyright Work(s); or an authorized person on the behalf of the owner of the material alleged to have been infringed.
2. Provide your personal information such as Complete Name, Communication Address, Telephone No. and E.Mail Address.
3. Identify the material that you believe or claim to be infringing your copyright work or a list of such works if there is more than one incidences of infringements.
4. Identify the material that you believe or claim to be infringing your copyright work and about which you are going to request http://mytechmag.com to disable access over World Wide Web.
5. Also provide the information about location of copyright material on World Wide Web to http://mytechmag.com permitting it to locate the material.
6. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law.
7. State that the Information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
8. Sign the notice with either a physical or electronic signature.
Your Notice must include all of the above information. Note carefully that you would be liable to all the damages, costs, expenses and attorneys’ fee if you misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Please take an expert opinion before continuing with filing of a DMCA Complaint.
Details of the DMCA are available at US Copyright Office Website: www.copyright.gov.
Sending The Proper DMCA Notice to the Designated Agent
To Exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your proper DMCA notice to the following agent designated by http://mytechmag.com ( the Designated Agent.) Contact information for http://mytechmag.com Designated agent is : email: firstname.lastname@example.org